2019 The Farm Collection Pinot NoirRegular price $30.00
Tasting Notes: Our medium-bodied Pinot Noir is elegant and refined. On the palate there are notes of bright cherry, ripe plum, cola, and dried herbs, with a touch of vanilla and toasted oak on the finish.
- Wine Composition: 94% Pinot Noir, 6% Syrah
- Appellation: Monterrey
- Sub Appellation: 50% Santa Lucia Highlands, 30% Monterrey, 20% San Benito
- Production: 3,315
- Release Date: 10/2020
- RS: 2-3g/L
- Alc %: 13.2
- Vinification: American oak for 12 months (40-50% New)
- Winemaker: OneHope winemaking team led by Mari Coyle
- Food Pairings: Grilled salmon, bolognese, roasted chicken, mushroom risotto, or Spanish meatballs.
91 POINTS - THE TASTING PANEL
“The 2018 "7" Cellars Farm Collection Pinot Noir is perfect for the food lover. This wine shows ripe fruit, yet it stays bright and zesty on the palate. Pair it with seared Ahi tuna over arugula and red leaf lettuce accented with a lemon zest vinaigrette.” - Wine.com, Wilfred Wong