2021 The Farm Collection Pinot NoirRegular price $30.00
Tasting Notes: Our medium-bodied Pinot Noir is elegant and refined. On the palate there are notes of bright cherry, ripe plum, raspberry jam, cola, and dried herbs, with a touch of vanilla and toasted oak on the finish.
- Wine Composition: 100% Pinot Noir
- Appellation: Monterrey
- Sub Appellation: 52% Monterrey and 48% Santa Lucia Highlands
- Production: 4000
- Release Date: 3/2023
- RS: 2-3g/L
- Alcohol %: 14.8
- Vinification: American oak for 12 months (40-50% New)
- Winemaker: OneHope winemaking team led by Mari Coyle
- Food Pairings: Roasted turkey, beet salad with goat cheese, and fig and pistachio toast.
93 POINTS / BEST BUY/ GOLD MEDAL- BEVERAGE TASTING INSTITUTE (Vintage 2020)
Garnet color. Aromas and flavors of cherry cobbler, raspberry candies, caramelized mushrooms, and candied aniseed with a velvety, vibrant, fruity light-to-medium body and a seamless, interesting, medium-long finish with overtones of cafe au lait and herbal tea with moderate oak flavor. A sophisticated, velvety Pinot Noir that doesn’t skimp on bright fruit aromas. Beverage Tasting Institute 2/10/2022