- 1 lb heirloom carrots
- 1 cup Crescenza-stracchino cheese
- 2 tbl finely chopped chives
- 1 tbl finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbl chopped chervil
- 2 salsify root
- 1 green apple, julienned
- 4 ounce chopped pistachio
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1 cup Arugula
- ¼ lemon
- The Farm Collection Chardonnay
- In a bowl mix Crescenza, chives, parsley, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper, then set in refrigerator.
- Start smoker and heat to 250 degrees. Oil and season carrots with salt and pepper then place in smoker for 35 minutes rotating from time to time.
- Using peeler keep striping the white part of the salsify in long strips and mix with apple, chervil and arugula.
- Squeeze lemon on the greens with a pinch of salt. Place salad mixture on plates, and arrange carrots on salad.
- Place a scoop of cheese in center and garnish with pistachio.
- Pair with a glass of the Farm Collection Chardonnay.