Grab the ingredients for Pork Chop Milanese from Dream Dinners here
Thaw in refrigerator.
- Remove pork chops from packaging and pat dry with a paper towel. Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a large sauté pan over med. heat and add 1 Tbsp. of oil. While pan is heating, dip each seasoned pork chop into the liquid eggs and then immediately into the breading bag. Press breading into sides of pork chops to fully coat.
- Add breaded pork chops to heated pan, cook for 5-6 min. per side or until the pork chop is golden brown (Internal temp of 145°F). Remove pork from pan and set aside.
- To the same pan, add lemon caper sauce and 1/2 cup water, stir to combine. Bring sauce to a boil. Stir once and reduce heat to low. Cook for 3-5 min. until sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Remove sauce from heat and add portion cup of butter. Stir until butter has completely melted.
- Serve crispy breaded pork chops with lemon caper sauce.
Pair with 2019 The Farm Collection Pinot Noir and enjoy!