- 1 ½ Cup Self-rising flour
- 1 ½ cup whole milk
- 6 Tbl melted butter
- 1 ¾ cup sugar
- 1 pint blackberry
- Chocolate Ice cream
- The Farm Collection Pinot Noir
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix milk and sugar (but save 4 tablespoons of sugar for later), together then add flour.
- Mix until smooth and whisk in the melted butter.
- Grease a 9-inch baking pan, and pour batter in the baking pan spreading evenly.
- Scatter blackberries evenly on the batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Pull out of the oven and sprinkle the remaining sugar over top, and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Let cobbler rest for 10 minutes then cut and serve with a scoop of Chocolate Ice cream.
- Indulge with a glass of The Farm Collection Pinot Noir.