Elway's Reserve Chardonnay 3 PackRegular price $108.00 Sale price $97.00 Save $11.00
Save 10% When You Order A 3 Pack
The cool and foggy Carneros region is known for producing grapes with a natural balance of acidity and ripeness. The fruit was hand-picked in the dead of night to ensure it reached the winery in pristine condition. The grapes are sourced from a single vineyard in the beautiful Sonoma Carneros acreage known as Hi Vista Vineyard. This medium-bodied wine is fermented in 33% new American oak (9 months, sur-lie). The wine’s bouquet is complex with citrus, tropical fruit, and warm spice. On the palate are delightful notes of apple, hazelnut, honeysuckle, and quince with hints of brioche, vanilla, and bright fruit with a long finish.
- Wine Composition: 100% Chardonnay
- Appellation: Carneros
- Vineyard Designation: Hi Vista Vineyard
- Production: 555
- Release Date: 8/2022
- Acidity: Partial Malolactic Fermentation
- Alc %: 13.8
- Vinification: American oak for 9 months, sur-lie (33% New )
- Winemaker: Rob Mondavi Jr
- Food Pairing Notes: Rich, creamy dishes, meaty fish like halibut, cod or scallops. Subtly seasoned rosemary chicken or pork roast, or Fingerling Potatoes with Cotija Cheese.