Elway's Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 6 PackRegular price $390.00 Sale price $332.00 Save $58.00
Save 15% When You Purchase A 6 Pack
This wine is sourced principally from the Bennett Lane Vineyard in Calistoga. The Bennett Lane vineyard is certified Green/Fish Friendly Farming by the California Land Stewardship Institute. Our Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon displays black fruit aromas with hints of brown sugar, toffee, and savory spice. This medium to full-bodied wine showcases a rich mélange of blackberry, blackcurrant, and licorice, beautifully integrated with new french oak to create a smooth, well-balanced finish.
- Wine Composition: 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petite Sirah, 1% Petite Verdot
- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Sub-Appellations: Calistoga And Oak Knoll
- Vineyard Designation: Bennett Lane, Raquel, and Hunter Ranch
- Production: 1,000
- Release Date: 6/2020
- Alc %: 14.7
- Vinification: French oak for 18 months (60% New)
- Winemaker: Rob Mondavi Jr
- Food Pairings: Juicy ribeye, lamb filet mignon, or any grilled fish with a char, or Lamb Shoulder Chops.