Grab the ingredients for Vegetable Samosas from Dream Dinners here
Thaw in refrigerator.
**DO NOT THAW PUFF PASTRY**
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Separate frozen puff pastry squares and place on baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to thaw, 15-20 min.
- To filling bag, add desired amount of cayenne pepper for heat and massage bag to combine.
- Using a spoon, evenly divide samosa filling to the center of each puff pastry square. Fold over square diagonally to create a triangle, connecting the corners. Seal edge with a fork.
- Bake 15-18 min., until pastry is golden brown and puffy.
- Remove from oven, and let cool for 5 min.
- Meanwhile, empty contents of dipping sauce bag into bowl and stir to combine. Serve dipping sauce with samosas.
Pair with 2020 The Farm Collection Chardonnay and enjoy!