- 1 8 bone lamb rack
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 lb purple potatoes
- 1 lb turnip
- 1/2 cup shaved pecorino
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbl chopped garlic
- 1 tbl butter
- 2 ounce olive oil
- The Farm Collection Pinot Noir
- De-bone lamb and trim fat cap.
- Peel and dice turnips, butternut squash, and potatoes to 1 inch pieces.
- Season squash, potatoes and turnips with oil, salt and pepper, and roast in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper and grill to medium-rare or desired temperature and let rest.
- In saucepan on medium heat, melt butter and cook garlic for 1 minute.
- Add heavy cream and pecorino and whisk until the sauce thickens.
- Mix vegetables and arugula together and place on plate.
- Slice lamb and shingle on vegetables, and pour sauce on top of lamb.
- Finish with a glass of The Farm Collection Pinot Noir.
Leave a comment