- 10 jumbo scallops, halved
- 10 large shrimp, deveined and shelled
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Garlic Junky Seasoning- about 4 tbsp
- 1 cup 750 ml bottle of 7Cellars Elway’s Reserve Carneros Chardonnay
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- ½ cup butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon each chopped fresh parsley, basil and chives
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- 2 cups pasta, cooked al-dente
Preheat Traeger Grill to 350* and allow to heat for about 15 minutes.
While the grill gets hot, build skewers of seafood for grilling.Thread the scallops, shrimp and cherry tomatoes in an alternating pattern. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Season generously with Garlic Junky seasoning on all sides.
In a small saucepan, combine the wine, shallots and garlic. Cook over medium heat until slightly reduced. Whisk in butter and fresh herbs.
When the grill is hot, oil the grill grates and then place seafood kebabs on the grill and cook until golden brown and cooked through-- about 7 minutes total. While the seafood cooks, grill the lemon halves until brown and golden.
To serve, toss the cooked pasta with some of the wine sauce, top with seafood skewers, additional wine sauce and a squeeze of grilled lemon.