2019 Elway's Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 1.5L MAGNUMRegular price $200.00 Sale price $150.00 Save $50.00
Tasting Notes: This Magnum is 1.5 liters and contains the equivalent of two regular sized (750ml) bottles of wine. This wine is sourced principally from the single vineyard of Hunter Ranch Vineyard in Oak Knoll. The Hunter Ranch vineyard is certified as sustainably farmed. Our Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon displays black fruit aromas with hints of vanilla and savory spice. This medium to full-bodied wine showcases a rich mélange of blackberry, blackcurrant, and licorice, beautifully integrated with new American oak to create a smooth, well-balanced finish.
- Wine Composition: 88% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Petite Sirah, 2% Petit Verdot
- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Sub-Appellations: Oak Knoll
- Vineyard Designation: Hunter Ranch
- Production: 40 cases
- Release Date: 1/2022
- Alc %: 14.5
- Vinification: American oak for 18 months (60% New)
- Winemaker: Rob Mondavi Jr
- Winemaker Tasting Notes: Rich and layered with dense tannins, rich black cherry, with hints of vanilla and spice.
- Food Pairings: Juicy ribeye, lamb filet mignon, or any grilled fish with a char, or lamb shoulder chops
92 POINTS - WiNE.COM-Deep garnet color; bright and bold black fruit aroma, medium accent of oak, medium depth; medium to full bodied, layered on the palate, supple with a definite firmness; black fruit and oak flavors, medium intensity; firm, supple aftertaste. Wilfred Wong, Wine.com